Sunday, July 3

catching up with old friends

One of my very best friends lives in Canada,
and she's currently visiting England with her family and boyfriend.
I've been fortunate to catch up with her on several occasions recently.


monday, 20th june



Em and I met up for what was supposed to be a quick
catch up over a bite to eat and a coffee
but it quickly turned into a whole afternoon
and she invited me out for dinner with her family!

We went to this tiny little Italian restaurant
that is totally cute and family run.
We made the mistake of ordering starters,
so by the time that the main courses arrived none of us had room!
So went we asked for our leftovers to take away,
the waitress brought out our food wrapped in tin foil
and molded into these tin foil animals.
Emily's was a swan, her sisters had a duck and a turkey
and I got... a fish.
Wonderful!


tuesday, 28th june



Ollie and I went for dinner with Emily and her boyfriend Ryan
as well as some old friends from secondary school
that I haven't seen in forever!

We went to Nando's (which is this amazing Chicken restaurant for those who don't know)
which Em introduced me to all those years ago.
We gorged on chicken breast burgers and unlimited drink refills,
and when we were all done we got the boys to take dorky photos.

By the time we were photo'd out, none of wanted to leave,
so the Cheltenham locals took us to this little indie bar called
The Frog and Fiddle
where we drank cocktails such as Fuzzy Shark
out of bright blue teapots.
Awesome!

wednesday, 29th june



The previous evening, we'd convinced Em and Ryan to stay longer
so we could go out on Thursday.
Seen as Ollie had the day off, the four of us went to explore Gloucester.
We had Boots meal deal in the grounds of the Cathedral
and then we went round the cloisters which is where Emily and I filmed our scene in Harry Potter.

After this we visited Topshop, which is Emily's favourite shop
and tried on some funky hats in the men's section.

thursday, 30th june



Thursday evening's plan was a night on the town in Cheltenham
which was only my second time out there!

We had a pretty eventful night,
which involved £2 for four WILD shots
and having my bum pinched by a man that wasn't Ollie.
And it ended in a club called moomoo's where I experienced
my first view of a mosh pit and a club that has guitar hero playing!
Definitely a good night!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews