Friday, July 22

hidden gems

I have found the most gorgeous hidden gem in Gloucester.
It's a little shop out of the way of the main high street
and it's called Chez Rose.

The front of it just grabs your attention straight away
with all the things that are draped in the windows and on the outside.
There's even an old bicycle propped up and overflowing with flowers!


Inside there is just so much stuff that you don't know where to look first.
Hidden away in every little nook and cranny is something
interesting and beautiful and captivating.

I've taken some photos of the things around the shop
that caught my eye the most.






I think I have fallen in love with Chez Rose.
It's amazing.
It's like one of those little French boutiques!
I could have spent a million pounds in there.
I will 100% be visiting again!

2 loves:

Emily said...

OH SO CUTE. This is the one you told me about, right? Love love love it. xo

Polly Laura said...

Yes it is Em! Isn't it gorgeous!
We should go on Thursday if we have time! ♥

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews