Sunday, July 24

sale bargains: a sneak peak in my wardrobe

Even though I'm supposed to be a poor student
and I haven't managed to find a job this summer,
some how I have managed to find the money
to hit the summer sales!

I thought you might like to have a peak
at my latest bargains, some were quite a steal!


Stretchy Cardigan - £5 was £25 - Republic

This is the only new item that I'm not quite sure about.
I like the colour and the fact that you can tie the top in a little bow,
but the fact that the material is stretchy puts me off.
However, as Mum said it was only £5 so can't really go wrong!

Maxi Dress - £15 was £25 - Republic

I am in love with this dress.
I'd seen it in the shop numerous times, I even tried it on.
I couldn't budget in it, I said to myself.
However, with the £10 knocked off the price tag
I couldn't really say no!

Pleated Skirt - £10 was £30 - H&M

Saw this little baby when shopping in Worcester with Bria.
I don't seem to have very many skirts at the moment,
so I couldn't resist.
I love the length; just above the knee.
Very flattering in my opinion!

Knee Length Skirt - £10 was £35 - Next

Close up of skirt detail

Along the same vein, this is another skirt to add to my collection;
however this one is slightly more formal.
All my other formal skirts were school ones that are now a little old.
This has a gorgeous ruffle detail running diagonally down
the front and one the sides.

Peter Pan Dress - £30 - Republic Online

This one isn't technically a sale bargain, as I bought it full price.
However I just wanted to include it in this post
because I think it's the most beautiful dress!
Saw this in the shop when I was sale shopping,
but they only had teeny tiny sizes in stock,
so I had to track it down on the Internet.
But I'm glad I tracked it down,
and I'm planning on wearing it on my upcoming trip!


Have you been sale shopping recently?
I'd love to see what you've bought!

1 loves:

Carlito86 said...

Wow that pink maxi looks sooo long, it would totally drown me! Lovely colour. I've picked up a couple of bits in the Next sale for work :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews