Monday, July 25

lazy sunday reading


This was my evening yesterday;
reading Harry Potter by the late afternoon sun.
Even though it was past 7 o'clock, the heat of the sun
was still so warm on my bare skin.




I'm trying to finish reading the last book before my next viewing
of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
I'm going to see it for the fourth time with Emily on Thursday.
So far I'm still in the first film, but I'm slowly getting there.

The first time I read the book I got through it in one day,
but now that I have other things to do around the house
I don't have the leisure of doing nothing but read!


Reading in the Garden is such a lovely experience;
with all the flowers opening up the whole garden
smells just divine.
My favourite has to be sweet peas;
they make me think of my childhood as my Grandma
would always send me home from her house with a huge
bunch for my bedroom.


What are you spending your summer evenings doing?

0 loves:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews