Friday, July 29

i'm no beauty queen, i'm just beautiful me

I've fallen in love; the instant, head over heels kinda love.
Who's the lucky one?


Well, it's Selena Gomez & The Scene.
The other day I happened to watch a Selena Gomez special on E!
and since then I've slowly become obsessed with her music.
I spent most of yesterday playing her songs on repeat via youtube,
and today I bit the bullet and bought them on iTunes.

Now for me this is a big deal,
I'm not a huge downloader and I only purchase songs I really love
(In fact I was given a £15 iTunes voucher for Christmas
and before this I was still on £10.05!)...


I love how the songs are girly and floaty
and sing about the things a teenage girl is concerned with
without being full of angst like some songs can be.

I have three distinct favourites, in this order;
"who says", "a year without rain" and "round & round".
It's these three in particular because Selena is singing about love
and there are some amazing original lines in them.


For example, in "a year without rain" this is my favourite bit
I'm missing you so much, Cant help it I'm in love
A day without you is like a year without rain.
I love this line so much, because as clichéd as it sounds
it's exactly how I feel when I can't see Ollie.


So, love me or hate me for my latest declaration of love,
but I have a feeling I've found my latest sound for summer.

I thought I'd leave you with the video for my favourite song,
hope you enjoy




0 loves:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews