Monday, June 27

homemade pizzas




Today's dinner = Homemade Pizzas.
In fact everything was homemade, the base, the tomato sauce.
Well, that's it, but it's still pretty impressive.
Mum makes a kickass pizza in our opinion!

I'm not a fan of tomatoes so I choose to base my pizza with basil pesto,
for that authentic Italian taste!
I've never tried fresh basil on a pizza before,
and even it doesn't look the most appealing
it was very yummy and something I'll try again.
I love how colourful all the pizzas look,
the mixture of colours make them very appetising!

The whole dinner was a complete family affair,
with Mum making the dough,
Nigel creating a colourful salad,
and us three adding our own toppings to personalise our pizzas.

All I can say is, Tasty!
Have you ever made your own pizzas?

1 loves:

lizzie said...

this looks unbelievably lovely! I've never homemade pizzas they look gorgeous and i love the idea you can put what you want on. id have olives and pepperoni mmm :)
thanks for the sweet comments btw. think its lovely that your first tattoo was a homage to your mum:) x

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews