Sunday, June 26

the sun is finally shining





After a long period of rain in delightful little England
the sun has finally decided to show its sunny head.

We had some family members visiting today
that we haven't seen in a long, long time.
So it was lovely to be able to sit out in the garden
and have a chat and a catch up.

When the sun shines it makes all the colours
in the garden pop so much more.
I love the vibrant colours of summer that appear
after the pale pastels of the spring.

With the family over it was another chance
to celebrate my Mother's new engagement to her partner Nigel.
So out came the Champagne and the flutes
and a toast to the happy couple!

And with the sun and the colourful colours
I was able to wear my brand new maxi dress
that is covered in colourful flowers,
so I fit straight in with the garden!
Plus I got to pair it with Nigel's cowboy hat,
I think I looked the business!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews