Wednesday, November 30

okay, so I caved!

Okay, so I caved.
I lived without a camera for a whole 14 days and it nearly killed me.
So today when I checked my bank balance,
and was pleasantly surprised to find out that I wasn't so deep
into my overdraft as I thought - student life, debt is accepted!
I thought I'd splurge (read: do without something essential) and buy a camera.



Isn't she pretty!
She's actually pink and not the red that she looks in the photo
(I had to take this picture with my iPhone, hence the dodgy colouring,
cos you know, I couldn't use the camera to take a picture of the camera...!)
Plus she was half price, which is always a good thing!



Instead of doing my hideous maths-computers coursework
I am instead sat at my desk fiddling with the settings on the camera!

I am so dead impressed!
Plus I bought insurance with it, so if I break her I can replace her!
Yay!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews