Sunday, November 20

my month in pictures

 I'm being such an awful blogger right now,
but second year is whipping me crazy right now!
I was really hoping to right a few in depth posts
about some of the great things I've done in the past month,
however I have a crazy huge assignment due in a week!

So, without further ado - this is my past crazy hectic month!!
  
 

  







1.
Bria, Nicole, Jemma and I all went to Southampton to the smallest little pub
to see a live set being played by The Dykeenies.
We all very trashed on the train and it was all a shambles.
And they signed our boobs.....

2. and 3.
We hosted an Ann Summers party with some of our closest girl friends
and had a evening filled with wine, giggle and sex toys!
We then traipsed to Tiger Tiger and had a girls-only clubbing night!

4.
I was incredibly lucky to win two tickets to Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Live
in a blog giveaway being hosted by Lil at A Storm in a Teacup.
Bria and I went up to London for the day and had an amazing time,
and (basically) front row seats to the live tour.
This is a photo of Charlotte from last year - who is my all time fave BINTM contestant!

5. and 6.
I had an awful 5 hour train journey down to Swansea becuase I'd forgotten my earphones,
hadn't brought a book so I'd work; and my laptop died.
So to entertain myself  drew on the windows!
However, once I arrived we had a fabulous night out with the Welsh lot!

7.
Halloween Night I dressed up as a 'Spooky Doll'
and joined some of the girls from my Psychology course for a scary night out!
I had a random Chinese girl ask to take a photo of my makeup...
We concluded that was a compliment!

8. and 9.
Had an impromtu nights stay at home,
and Crumble (the little girl cat) who is usually a lone-ranger
stayed in my bedroom all night and would not leave my side!

10.
We went to Scandals, this little basement club that is literally underground, 
the walls are ceiling to floor mirrors, and the ceiling is so so low!


I am really hoping I'll be able to post more soon.
In the mean time, stay safe, stay warm and have fun!
xxxxxxxxxxx
 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews