Thursday, November 24

life as a second year



I knew second year was going to be harder than the first.
But I'm pretty sure we were lulled
into a false sense of security!

I have so much paper in my life right now.
Plus my Internet has decided to pack in - fabulous.
(I'm writing this on the blogger app for iPhone!)
I'm surviving on Early Grey Tea, Diet Coke and warm sweaters!
Plus listening to upbeat music like "Brim Full of Asha" to keep me motivated!

What keeps you gong when the going gets tough?

Hope everyone is in a less stressful working environment than me!
Happy Thursday people!

Xxxx

1 loves:

O.M. Ferguson said...

Just the right time of year for your internet to give up the ghost, eh? Hope you get it fixed soon.

Tea keeps me going (and lots of it). Also, sometimes my flatmate and I work at the same time. We work in 45 minute bursts, then take a 10-15 minute break to chat, get a drink or watch a couple of videos on Youtube. I'm not sure if this is a psychologically sound practice, but I think it does help our productivity!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews