Wednesday, November 30

decisions, decisions...!

Lately I've been trying to lose weight, 
and the other day I finally reached a stone lost!
And like any self-respecting girl, I bought myself a dress to celebrate!

Well actually, I bought two dresses. But I can only afford one.
HUGE STUDENT PROBLEM - can't afford dresses. Awful.
That aside, I need you, dear blog readers, to help me pick which to keep!
They were only a pound different in price so I can't use that as a deciding factor...

In the Blue Corner...




So this dress has a lovely scoop back,
it's nipped in under the bust and spills out into a lovely skirt.
It's slightly shorter than I would wear without tights, 
but that is easily rectified!

As you can see the sequin detailing is made up of tiny little sequins
sewed in crazy patterns over the dress.
I really like this as I have anther sequinned dress with big sequins 
so it's something different!


In the Black Corner...




Now, dress number two.
It's a black body con as you can see, 
with fabulous mesh panels down the back and three-quarter length sleeves.

Plus the really gorgeous beaded neckline,
which makes me think of a statement necklace!


I literally cannot make up my mind.
I would keep both but I literally cannot afford them.
So, if you could either offer to buy me one of them,
or help me decide which to keep.
Either is cool with me...!

*I'd just like to apologise for the rubbish iPhone pictures. I lost my camera in Swansea and am feeling a little bit lost without it. *

0 loves:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews