Thursday, December 1

my fortnight in pictures.

Finally getting slightly better at keeping up with my updates...
I haven't got as many pictures as I would have liked
due to the absent camera situation. 
But seen as I've bought myself a new one I should be back on track!!




 




1.
We ventured out to Pure last Tuesday as for the first time this term,
they were offering free entry - YES!
The theme of the night was a "popcorn party"
where they fired popcorn from the cannons.
Very, very odd! But a different kind of fun!

2. and 3.
I've managed to keep up with looking after my nails,
but the other day I went to use my favourite bright pink nail varnish
and found it had dried solid.
I was devastated, but I painted them pastel pink instead.

4.
Last weekend was spent babysitting my cousins with my Grandma.
Pictured here is little Samantha,
who I've just been asked to be Godmother for, 
so I'm very chuffed right now!

5. and 6.
Urgh. Another wonderful picture of my floor filing system.
And the glass of wine that I just HAD to have
in order to get me through the night in order to finish my assignment!
I got it done in the end, but not until 2am!!

7.
For a friend's birthday we all had to pick a partner and dress the same
because the theme was "Noah's Ark"!!
Abi and I went as Pink Rabbits,
and I'm so proud of our face paint which I did all by myself!

8. and 9.
I'm finally feeling in the Christmas mood!
There was an adorable "Happy Christmas" sticker on my
festive 'Brie, Cranberry and Bacon' baguette (from Greggs of all places!)
And I bought my Christmas Hat for this years Xmas Carnage
and spent the whole of Thursday wearing it keep my head warm, ha!

10.
Last night was the Christmas Carnage.
I don't remember anything from the night...
Fabulous!

1 loves:

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Fab pics, I love these kind of posts :) x

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews