Monday, December 19

we're all dreaming of a white christmas...!


Well, maybe not a white Christmas day,
but at least the run up to it!
I'm currently sat in Heathrow Airport
waiting for my flight to Frankfurt, Germany!
You see, I'm off to visit my Dad, and this is where he lives now!!

One of the FANTASTIC things about living in the middle of no where,
is that it's a million miles from anything.
Its currently 2.30pm. I set off at 10am this morning and my flight isn't until 4pm this afternoon.
I'm killing time, big time!!

My university bursary cane through a few days ago,
and it's seriously burning a hole in my pocket!
I treated myself to a few goodies from duty free,
a fabulous starbucks lunch
and my favourite perfume ever - ChloƩ!

I'll let you know when I'm back safe!
xxxx

1 loves:

M. said...

Happy New Year:)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews