Wednesday, December 7

style icon: emma watson





I am in love with Emma Watson and her style, and her everything really. 
In my opinion, that girl can do no wrong!

She's the same age as me, and along with the rest of the world,
I've watched her grow up on screen as Hermione Granger in Harry Potter.
And now she's in the big wide world doing new films and appearances.

When she first cut her hair I was a bit shocked, 
but now I absolutely love it - I wish I had the guts to do it.
The elfin, pixie cut really compliments her face and she finds so many different ways to wear it.

Plus, her dresses! 
Gosh, the top picture is from the "Deathly Hallows Part 2" premiere.
I love it. It makes her think of the dress Carrie wears in Sex and the City.
I have serious wardrobe envy!

So. who is your style icon?
What do you think to Emma and her style?

0 loves:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews