Wednesday, August 31

a delayed introduction to our newest family member...

Hey Guys...
Meet Blue.
He's a labrador collie-cross.


He's our new puppy.
Well, not so new now. We've had him just over a month.
He appeared whilst I was in London and so he was a pleasant surprise.
In that month we have found out many things...



1) He's really good at falling asleep in any and all positions...
He can just flop on to the sofa and fall asleep instantly.
How he does it we're not quite sure.
2) Don't be fooled by his puppy dog eyes and how cute he looks when he sleeps.
He's a terror. His favourite pass time is barking at 5 o'clock in the morning.
And finally ..
3) He knows he should pee outside, and yet he taunts me
by peeing just infront of the open back door.
I mean seriously Blue! Cut me some slack!!
But, whilst he is a noisy, peeing machine, I love him.
In the evening when he's all tired out he's so cute!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews