Monday, August 15

twenteen

Thursday was my birthday. My twentieth birthday.
And I had the whole family make 'old' related jokes;
so I decided it was I was turning 'twenteen'.
Being a teenager has had some downs, but it's definitely had some huge ups.
Waving goodbye to them means waving goodbye to my childhood.
And I need to learn to embrace the fact I'm getting older,
more mature if you will.
Something I didn't ever think I'd do! Haha!

Despite all this, I decided to have a little family get together.
The weather was horrendous in the morning,
however by the time that my grandparents and best friend arrived
it had all cheered up and the sun was blaring!



Mum and Grandma had, without meaning to, coordinated their wrapping paper!!
I love this heart pattern from Emma Bridgewater,
I received the mug in this pattern for my last birthday!!
The presents inside the wrapping were just as wonderful!
I received 6 hearts for my decorative wall (post to come soon),
some beautiful fairy lights,
books galore and a new Emma Bridgewater mug!!





As for birthday cake, we had plenty of choice.
Porscha brought over the little cupcakes that were incredibly sinful!!
And tasted soooo good!!
The big cake was made with a slimming recipe that I got from my class!
And even though I was sceptical at first, it tasted lovely.
And it was filled with tonnes of gorgeous fruit,
so it was very healthy!!
Even though it didn't want this birthday,
I did have a wonderful day with my friends and family.
I didn't want it to end!!

1 loves:

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Happy belated Birthday, love the Emma Bridgwater wrap :). Those cakes look delicious!!

Sadie x

http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews