Thursday, August 4

Forget trying to be sexy. That's just gruesome.

These wise words were spoken by Colin Firth,
who is one hell of an actor, and in my mind very scrummy.

Today I finally got around to doing something
that I've meant to do for a while. I actually joined we♥it.
For those who don't know, it's a website full of inspirational photos.

One of the key words to the right caught my eye,
and that word was sexy.
I think sexy is a very overrated word
and is something that a huge amount of emphasis upon.
So I clicked on it out of curiosity,
and a vast array of images came up all tagged with the word sexy.

Aside from the {apparently obligatory} topless men and women,
I came across a rather odd combination of images
a few of which I thought I'd share with you.

None of the photos below are what I'd describe as sexy.

*I'd describe this more as pretty, feminine beauty as opposed to a sexy beauty*

*I know for some people the back of the neck is a sensual thing, but just a messy hairstyle?*

*Whilst I think this image is beautiful, I wouldn't class it as sexy*

*Food? Sexy is not really one of the things that jumps to my mind when asked to describe food*

*How on earth can you conceivably class a baby as sexy!?*

Do you agree with any or all of these?
What do you class as sexy?

1 loves:

Carlito86 said...

LOL this made me laugh. I can confirm none of the above images are what I could call 'sexy'!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews