Tuesday, September 6

to go nude, or not to go nude, that is the question...?

No, not like that!!
Beauty Bloggers, I need your help;
what do you guys think of nude nails?


I've seen them on celebrities and friends a like
and I think I may have fallen in love.


I've read mixed reviews on blogs online
some are raving, some are slating,
so what I really wanted were some personal recommendations
or some personal "stay away from this product"!


I think I prefer the matt ones more than the shiny ones,
and I don't know how I feel about the one with sparkles in it.


So what do you think?
Do you have any you swear by?
Or any you should swear me off of?

2 loves:

Charlotte said...

i am completely in love with nude nails. it looks lovely on tanned skin, but i have the milkiest skin you have ever seen , and i think it looks great.
make up is for experimenting.

x

Unknown said...

ooooo nudes totally in nowadays.. nude nails, nude blouses, nude pumps, nude everything! i've tried nude nails before but i wasn't a big fan... it could either be the shade of my skin or the shade of the nude. Hmmm... i've seen it on other girls though and it looks great! try it!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews