Sunday, January 22

same old and some words of wisdom

I came back to uni on the 7th of Jan,
but ever since the start of the New Year I have frantically been trying to
complete the numerous amounts of assignments and revise for two exams.
In four days it shall all be over, and I will not be waking up until after midday on Thursday
- this for me is a huge thing; my body does not lie in. But I can already feel this one coming!

I could post a photo of my floor filing system, which you guys have already seen,
or the copious amounts of tea cups that are currently littering my bedroom.
But I won't, as I feel my blog will soon become a collection of photos of paper and cups.
Instead, I shall share with you this photo:


This is a picture I took last week of the sunset by Portsmouth Pier.
Somehow I found to time to take a little walk along the seafront, around four,
just as the sun was starting to set and the air was beginning to crisp up again.
And it calmed me down. I should start doing this more often.

And I recommend it to anyone; 
you might not be lucky enough to have a seafront five mins from your house,
but go somewhere. A forest, a field, a park, anywhere where you can take a few minutes
from these crazy hectic lives that we live and just be.

That is my wisdom for today.
Now excuse me, I am going to hibernate beneath my paper and teacups
and not surface for another four days when this will ALL be over.
See you on the other side!

0 loves:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Web Hosting Reviews